Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lonely Sock 2011



Ok. Let me be honest, not everything I do turns out well.  Sometimes I lose momentum and objects stall and  are never finished. That is the case with this sock I designed. I really like how it turned out, however there is a major problem I never managed to knit the second one. I have a really bad habit of just knitting off the “cuff" that is making up the pattern as I go and not writing anything down. If my knitting gets interrupted for too long of a time period, it can be challenging, to say the least, to knit a matching one. By the time I got back to this one, the person I was making it for had outgrown it which resulted in lost drive to start and finish the matching sock. One lonely cool sock is not much good, anyone know of someone who would find one hand knit, wool sock a blessing?

No comments:

Post a Comment